POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Head Pose : Re: Head Pose Server Time
4 May 2024 07:58:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head Pose
From: omniverse
Date: 9 Nov 2016 12:25:00
Message: <web.58235bc860a3d96c9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Hmmmmmm. Not that I can remember. Something like other motion-capture things
I've seen before but maybe not the same method I am guessing.
And I couldn't say if I've seen motion-capture done with POV-Ray either. Or is
this exactly that?

Great effect, and especially interesting if more than one thing could be tracked
(head+hands+??) at the same time.

Bob