POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Convert mesh to mesh2 : Re: Convert mesh to mesh2 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:09:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convert mesh to mesh2
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 8 Nov 2016 13:15:00
Message: <web.5822155864acc5da81c811d20@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C3cc56be6$1@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=247348&toff=3650

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3CMPG.111efd91cef90d85989680@news.povray.org%3E/

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Reuben

I ended up writing a converter in VisualBasic back in 2002.
It appears to still work on my computer (Windows 7) though there are some issues
with the interface layout.  I have my original Basic files so I may see if I can
fix and recompile if I can find the right version of VB.

-tgq