POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help needed with the focal blur module : Re: Help needed with the focal blur module Server Time
2 May 2024 14:42:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with the focal blur module
From: udyank
Date: 17 Oct 2016 04:05:01
Message: <web.5804855b315ae166f2ed086a0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Alain for that, I was able to fix the breaking of bars with the MIN
bound!

Can you help with the other doubt? All my scene parameters (for eg. distances of
objs from camera, their thickness etc.) are in terms of focal length . How do I
know the focal length of POVRay's camera, and set 'f' as a parameter and use it
to define all other scene distances? And how to set camera aperture in terms of
f-number?