POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please! : Re: My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please! Server Time
18 May 2024 17:10:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please!
From: LanuHum
Date: 14 Oct 2016 14:30:00
Message: <web.5801237e397eea9f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Mesh: 3 145 728 tris
If I use the bootloader on a Python: Create an PyObject(Mesh) takes 28 seconds.
A new attempt: the bootloader on a Cython.
I have to get ready for an instance of the mesh.
I created a new repository:
https://github.com/Lanuhum/Povanim

I used your license, but FOX-TOOLKIT is licensed under GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC
LICENSE Version 2.1.
I shoot? :)))

Now GUI looks like this:

Post a reply to this message