POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sample Image for Bordered Characters version 1.4 : Re: Sample Image for Bordered Characters version 1.4 Server Time
1 May 2024 10:07:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sample Image for Bordered Characters version 1.4
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 26 Sep 2016 04:55:00
Message: <web.57e8e0d1bdb7f83b6ae7df010@news.povray.org>
> Looking good... but I would /never/ put /that/ on my bumper!  :-)
>
> --
> Thomas

Agreed, it's a horrible bumper sticker - way too much fine detail and very small
text. (Even worse: sideways!) It's a complete failure as a bumper sticker. But
it will look great on my locker at work!

I should have mentioned the reason that I chose this particular image is that it
demonstrates what I think are some useful capabilities. Specifically, the
vertical line of text has been scaled to match the height of the collection of
lines on the left, and so has the collection of lines on the right. The spacing
between lines as well as the width of the white border remains consistent
throughout the image.

Regards,
Dave Blandston