POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rounded_objects: a new feature? : Re: rounded_objects: a new feature? Server Time
22 Jun 2024 06:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded_objects: a new feature?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 19 Sep 2016 12:40:01
Message: <web.57e013ea696ad3b488d9aa0@news.povray.org>
These are very good  :)

I was unsure this would get any farther than speculation, but these scenes are a
very nice prototypical realization of your ideas.

I have to ask:

Could you explain some of the notation that you have in your select() directive?

For example: 2*(q<0)-1   ....   I had no idea one could do this type of thing
:O

Hardly a day goes by that I learn something new here!