POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray features : Povray features Server Time
30 Apr 2024 21:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Povray features
From: Berserk
Date: 14 Sep 2016 07:20:01
Message: <web.57d931929276064baf131fa80@news.povray.org>
Hello there. My name is Ivano Arrighetta and I'm Italian.
I would like to know more about povray used with FFMPEG and imagemagick
and in detail:

1) Can it capture images from scanner and/or webcam?
2) Can it do OCR?
3) Can a 2D surface be extruded?
4) Can a raster image be used as a sound? (maybe like a spectrum or so)
5) Can it do vector animations?
6) Can it generate 3D geometry?
7) Can it add 3D modifyers? (like twist, tape, bend, etc)
8) Can it synthesize audio?
9) Can it capture audio from a microphone?
10) Can it convert an audio stream to a raster image?
11) Can it capture a video from webcam or the desktop?
12) Can a video be used as a texture for a 3D surface?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bye, Ivano.