POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blob Potential Pattern : Re: Blob Potential Pattern Server Time
27 Apr 2024 13:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob Potential Pattern
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Sep 2016 09:25:01
Message: <web.57d6ac0da5e77979b488d9aa0@news.povray.org>
> On 09/11/2016 02:54 PM, clipka wrote:
> > Work in progress.
> >
> :) I believe such a pattern could be very useful!
>
> Bill P.

Very very true!

What are the odds of having a similar isosurface potential pattern?

Extending that even further, I'd like to see, or help develop an engineering
toolkit that would include "elements" like triangles, or meshes, with data
fields for things like weight, temperature, tension, torsion, stress-strain,
charge, etc where one could assemble them together, and do some basic Finite
Element Analyses

Very nice work   :)