POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay image size not being set by drop-down menu : Re: POVRay image size not being set by drop-down menu Server Time
27 Apr 2024 13:57:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay image size not being set by drop-down menu
From: Giridhari
Date: 28 Aug 2016 06:15:01
Message: <web.57c2b916184cccfd668aeaf60@news.povray.org>
THANKYOU so much!

That was it. The INI you noticed had 800x600 defined in it.

I keep POVRAY.INI files (for clock and frame data) for each segment of the
animation, so when I have finished putting it all together I can re-render each
segment at a higher resolution.

That would have taken me ages to find. Your help is invaluable.