POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay image size not being set by drop-down menu : POVRay image size not being set by drop-down menu Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:09:04 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay image size not being set by drop-down menu
From: Giridhari
Date: 27 Aug 2016 23:10:00
Message: <web.57c2552360bc7708668aeaf60@news.povray.org>
I'm working on an animation. For the past two days POVRay rendered the frames in
the size set by the drop-down menu on the main POVRay interface window.

Then my system went to sleep automatically. After it came up again, POVRay
refused to render in the size set by the drop-down list (512x384, AA).
Instead it rendered in 800x600.

This was the size set in the POVRAY.INI. So, I changed that to 512x384.

First I changed the Height and Width parameters. This didn't work, so I
commented out the Height and Width parameters. This didn't work either.

I don't know what to do- I have hundreds of frames the size I need, and now the
new frames are too big. I didn't change anything, it happened after a sleep and
a restart.

How can I get POVRay to follow the drop-down menu again?
Interestingly, when I load one of the demonstration POV files, this DOES render
in 512x384, as specified by the drop-down menu. Can anyone tell me what is
happening?
Thankyou