POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fillets and rounded corners : fillets and rounded corners Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  fillets and rounded corners
From: John Greenwood
Date: 27 Aug 2016 13:00:01
Message: <web.57c1c5e4750b03f1a7cafab50@news.povray.org>
Can I revive the request for a fillets and rounded corners tool?

These are standard issue in mechanical CAD packages, so can't be that difficult!

I think they are generally invoked by selecting specific corners or adjacent
pairs of faces and specifying the radius. The programme tells you if it can't be
done.

Even a very limited tool would be useful.