POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tinkering with textures : Re: Tinkering with textures Server Time
22 Jun 2024 21:49:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tinkering with textures
From: architype
Date: 12 Aug 2016 03:15:01
Message: <web.57ad771a68edbca06b88bdd50@news.povray.org>
> "architype" <arc### [at] gmxcom> wrote:
> > Should be a very entertaining project, especially if others want to join when I
> > get it up and running... ;)
>
> I'd certainly be very interested as time permits.
> I may not have any round tuits until next week, but I ought to certainly have a
> few then.
> I think it's been a while since there has been a big collaborative project, and
> it would help move things along if various people added parts that meshed (ha!)
> with their own particular skill set. (modeling, textures, finishes, plants,
> etc.)

Thats great! :)
I dont have as much time as I would like either... yeah it would be great if
others could help with textures, finishes and rendering & lighting, I am
particularly weak in those areas.
But I can make a medium detail model of the scene, that is my first milestone.
When that is complete we can look into textures, lightsources and detailed
modelling of the most visible parts. :)
Best wishes! /A