POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tinkering with textures : Re: Tinkering with textures Server Time
28 Sep 2024 09:03:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tinkering with textures
From: architype
Date: 11 Aug 2016 13:00:01
Message: <web.57acac7f68edbca084096a1b0@news.povray.org>
> Impressive project! Using blobs for rusticated architecture is spot on I
> believe.
>
> --
> Thomas

Thanks! :)

Should be a very entertaining project, especially if others want to join when I
get it up and running... ;)
(Code will be uploaded to the blog as we go along.)
I am mainly interested in modelling and designing architecture, so it would be
nice if someone else wanted to create for example vegetation.
(I will certainly give that vine program a try ;)

Best wishes, /A