POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Smaller Spheres : Re: Smaller Spheres Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:00:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smaller Spheres
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 9 Aug 2016 20:40:06
Message: <web.57aa77ddc5ad69015e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
> Am 07.08.2016 um 06:21 schrieb clipka:
> > Significantly reduced memory footprint of spheres subject to
> > transformations (translate, rotate, scale, transform):

> No takers this time?

I have it downloaded - I just need to "install" it.

I'll get on it in a little while - It's shaped up to be a busy week.
Just had a molar extracted, looking for an apartment, have a wheelchair to pick
up for a disabled friend, etc ....

I'll see what I can dream up and let loose.
I'm sure I can come up with something utilizing a few million spheres.  ;)

And thank you for making that edit to the code - I'm very curious to see the
difference in memory usage.