POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Lady : Re: Dragon Lady Server Time
3 May 2024 02:47:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Lady
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Aug 2016 17:00:01
Message: <web.57a64fcbe7e0b8f75e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:

> How to make a hologram? All write about proprietary programs.
> How do poor people do this? I live in Russia, I have no money.

There's a great channel on YouTube called "Applied Science"
This guy actually builds a working CT scanner in his garage...

I searched for
applied science hologram

I didn't see a video by him, but maybe some of the search results will have
something you can use - especially the cell phone holograms...