POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Lady : Re: Dragon Lady Server Time
3 May 2024 02:02:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Lady
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Aug 2016 15:45:00
Message: <web.57a63d27e7e0b8f75e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
This looks like a very cool project, and I like the results so far.

Perhaps the dragon may look / show up better if the emission tapered off in a
gradient as it moved away from the camera.   Think of it as a slightly darker
background media for a slightly brighter foreground media.

I think you could just define a z-gradient and rotate it based on the camera
location relative to the origin. If you need that equation, I can dig it up from
one of my scenes.