POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bordered Characters version 1.3 : Re: Bordered Characters version 1.3 Server Time
3 May 2024 05:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bordered Characters version 1.3
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 28 Jul 2016 22:40:00
Message: <web.579ac0f147c24a6871b844040@news.povray.org>
Alain <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:
> What do you have against peoples from Sacramento?

Sacramento is the state capitol of California. The fellow pictured in my POV-Ray
image is this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

I used this image to demonstrate the bordered character files because it was the
first scene I made that used them, and it demonstrates the improvements since
the first release. I can see how it might seem odd to someone who's not familiar
with California. I don't have anything against people from Sacramento, this is
just a political cartoon.