POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tinkering with textures : Tinkering with textures Server Time
3 May 2024 04:38:26 EDT (-0400)
  Tinkering with textures
From: architype
Date: 25 Jul 2016 00:40:01
Message: <web.579597a8dfc396c6e095a6d0@news.povray.org>
I have always been more interested in the modelling aspects, I am particularly
fascinated by CSGs and meshes.
But I thought it would be fun to add some textures for a change. ;)

I am in the middle of moving to a new computer, so I dont have a radiosity
render yet.

Best wishes!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'underconstructionmain2-ani-scn lgog.jpg' (1452 KB)

Preview of image 'underconstructionmain2-ani-scn lgog.jpg'
underconstructionmain2-ani-scn lgog.jpg