POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sampled photo in RGB space : Sampled photo in RGB space Server Time
2 May 2024 16:00:34 EDT (-0400)
  Sampled photo in RGB space
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 Jul 2016 20:45:05
Message: <web.578ad438c52748bd5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
I sampled an image_map pigment of a photo of my son with eval_pigment, and
plotted the resulting vectors in RGB-space (step 10 in x and y).
The scanning takes 33 sec (2448 x 3264).

I want to find a way to "cluster" similar values - I'm experimenting with
rounding the RGB channels, etc.

I also made a sort of "parametric" RGB map - translate along x by gray, rotate y
by green, then x by red, then z by blue

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '3dimageanalysis.png' (300 KB)