POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flocking : Re: Flocking Server Time
18 May 2024 17:51:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flocking
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Jul 2016 08:25:01
Message: <web.577cf77e706bc7425e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 05/07/16 14:23, Bald Eagle wrote:
> > I have recently discovered, though not yet had enough free, round tuits, to try

> Pop over to p.b.i for an unlimited supply
> John

That looks good for getting some of my VISIO drawings done - since it's 2D.
:P

And there was only ONE there.   :O

I do believe the POV-Ray community is crying out in anguish for an infinite
supply of true 3D raytraced, ambient-occluded, richly textured and micronormaled
Round Tuits <cue singing angels>.

{In the beginning there was the Holy Trinity, "David Kirk Buck", "Aaron A.
Collins", and "Alexander Enzmann".  Together, they proclaimed in a loud voice,
"Let there be the Ray."  And it was, and it traced the Void, which prior to its
Great Rendering was without Primitives or Textures.  And they gazed upon this
new wonder, and said "This is good."  Thereafter they created Users, to whom
they granted gifts and said to them, "Lo, behold what we have given you - go
forth and create your own Scenes, to further embellish this Great Coordinate
Space and further exalt and celebrate the Light which is POV-Ray."

Legend has it, that in those First Days, the POV-Team coded in a lush green
garden with bubbling fountains and fragrant fruit trees, where in the center,
they had access to the Most Holy and unique Spherical-Tuit.
Then came the Great Destroyer, which they named Taxation, and they were banished
from their paradise and were forced into isolation in tiny cells and were
required to perform endless mundane tasks called "jobs", and so scratch out a
living by the sweat of their brows.}

:(

Thus endeth this reading of The Documentation.

p.s.   Hope you are having an excellent summer and staying in good health