POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flocking : Re: Flocking Server Time
18 May 2024 14:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flocking
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 5 Jul 2016 09:25:01
Message: <web.577bb4b6706bc742664116940@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> It is time to move on from Bishop3D. Bye bye old scenes.
>
> Back to learning Blender.

I have recently discovered, though not yet had enough free, round tuits, to try
-

Breeze designer:
http://www.breezedesigner.com/breeze/download.aspx

Lionsnake modeler:
http://evilsnack.byethost22.com/lionsnake.htm?ckattempt=2

(just to throw this in here)
Arabeske:
http://www.wozzeck.net/arabeske/manual-export/povray-export.html

Plus there's the recently posted Infinity 3D modeler.

Maybe we ought to start a new thread to post links to POV-Ray compatible
utilities, as I am sure there are quite a few broken links, and always new
things to be discovered!

{Embrace the command-line, Stephen   ;) }