POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3D uv mapping of bezier patches : 3D uv mapping of bezier patches Server Time
2 May 2024 16:03:07 EDT (-0400)
  3D uv mapping of bezier patches
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 19 Jun 2016 17:05:00
Message: <web.576708fa870aacbb80403a200@news.povray.org>
So, the most advanced bezier patch scene I've done is my
(still incomplete)
9-patch surface with interpolated (but still flawed) control points and 2D
uv-mapping.

I'd like to know if anyone has done, or knows how to define the uv vectors so
that I can stretch a single image over the surface of multiple bezier patches
that defines the sides of a box or boxes.

Thanks!