POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Warehouse WIP : Warehouse WIP Server Time
7 May 2024 17:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  Warehouse WIP
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 14 Jun 2016 18:00:02
Message: <web.57607d9956afa80c5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Just something I'm paying with to keep the 3D modeling / coding / math skills a
little less rusty.

My lighting and textures are the usual WIP crap  ;)  The boxes seem ok - but
need a lot more variation. Same with the pallets.

A macro takes each pallet and randomly loads it with 0 - 4 levels of boxes, with
the top layer randomly filled.

I want to randomly rotate the pallets, vary the construction & texture, vary the
box sizes and texture, randomly twist and offset everything, and get some more
pallets loaded up onto the racks.

I'm thinking about how to write a macro to shrink-wrap a loaded pallet - not
sure how I'll do the crinkly plastic film...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cec.png' (1153 KB)

Preview of image 'cec.png'