POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'Image Digest' problem? : 'Image Digest' problem? Server Time
3 May 2024 23:52:43 EDT (-0400)
  'Image Digest' problem?
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 May 2016 10:10:00
Message: <web.57430e0e7ddc8ad333c457550@news.povray.org>
I've noticed over the past week that the 'Image Digest' section of the
newsgroups may not be showing the latest images(?)  The most recent example I
see there is...

Preview of image 'structure synth.jpg'
by Norbert Kern on 11 May 2016 13:25:01
in 'Re: "Metal Monster" WIP'

(I'm running Windows XP, with the latest version of Firefox.)

For example, I've uploaded several images since that date (as responses to the
"just dawdling" news thread), but they haven't shown up there, like they used
to.

Is is just me?