POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just dawdling : Re: Just dawdling Server Time
18 Jun 2024 10:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just dawdling
From: Kenneth
Date: 16 May 2016 16:45:01
Message: <web.573a301a4e13f48533c457550@news.povray.org>
Alain <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

> If you are under Windows, file paths, including files names, are always
> case insencitive.

Really?! That is something I didn't know. In all my years of using POV-Ray on
Windows, I've always been extremely careful to spell file names exactly as they
should be-- when I didn't have to be so precise, apparently! Strange that I've
never noticed that before.

Thanks!

Actually, I think that it's going to be hard for me to get used to this 'new'
idea (new to me!)-- trying to change about 15 years' worth of old habits. Ha!