POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Metal Monster" WIP : Re: "Metal Monster" WIP Server Time
15 May 2024 02:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Metal Monster" WIP
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 11 May 2016 09:25:01
Message: <web.573331d882700affa04ef1b0@news.povray.org>

> I wonder if in a living metal crystallisation processes would not be
> essential.

At least temporarily for structural purposes like shells, bones and teeth.

> I am speechless about the high standards of your creations.
>
> --
> Thomas

I used "Structure Synth" to create the structures containing only boxews and
spheres.
Since I use it since a few weaks, my own input to create the structures isn't
really high...

Here are some more Structure Synth examples -

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'structure synth.jpg' (904 KB)