POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Metal Monster" WIP : Re: "Metal Monster" WIP Server Time
5 May 2024 09:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Metal Monster" WIP
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 May 2016 13:05:00
Message: <web.5732146682700afb488d9aa0@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
etal intelligence with deforming abilities is able to deal with
> nuclear forces?

I have lost my entire paper library, and would like to find a copy of Asimov's
tale of the goose who laid the golden egg.  It's brilliantly written, and
following up on your speculation, you'd find a very interesting read.  :)

Excellent work.
I agree with Stephen - if those are "failed" attempts... :O