POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : concentric blobs clouds : Re: concentric blobs clouds Server Time
28 Sep 2024 06:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: concentric blobs clouds
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 28 Apr 2016 15:20:00
Message: <web.572261c75193772efa0ec0bd0@news.povray.org>
> On 04/28/2016 08:44 AM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> >    Thanks for the detailed explanation, but in this case the best
> > solution was the one the other Bill P. suggested. A merge of spheres
> > with same radius and placement did work pretty well, and in this case it
> > doesn't matter as it is an invisible container. It still does the job of
> > being a close container, and the speed up provided is even a little
> > better too.
> >

> Great! At least it was one of the Bill P's helped out... :-)
>
> Bill P.

Haha, I keep meaning to call this out. Too many Bill Ps! At least you come up as
a William on your account name, that saves huge confusion on the digest page (I
usually use the web view).

Jaime, glad my suggestion worked well. Honestly I nearly didn't say anything, I
thought it was too obvious and that you were bound to have tried it already! I
shall wheel out random suggestions more often in that case :)

Bill (the other P)