POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : concentric blobs clouds : Re: concentric blobs clouds Server Time
20 May 2024 14:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: concentric blobs clouds
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 27 Apr 2016 03:35:01
Message: <web.57206aae5193772e5b7d07940@news.povray.org>
This is excellent. Whenever I've tried to use this type of technique before, I
can never get the media settings right - my clouds either end up
not-really-opaque, i.e. I can see other stuff through even the densest regions,
or so dense that they saturate to black underneath.

Your code looks very straightforward - I must play with it!

Bill