POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Last Mile : Re: The Last Mile Server Time
18 May 2024 01:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Last Mile
From: Dan Byers
Date: 13 Apr 2016 20:45:08
Message: <web.570ee743895e2ca6cfcf65b60@news.povray.org>
> Welcome back indeed! And a very good restart.
>
> --
> Thomas

Thank you.  Wasn't sure how this animation would play out, and the reaction has
been mixed.  Instagram seemed to like it, but mostly spam accounts, and I think
my Facebook friends would rather I stick with comics (HA!  They'll get what they
get, and they can't pitch a fit!).  Same with DeviantART and Tumblr... *shrugs*

--
Dan Byers
dbdoodles.net