POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sky light render : Re: sky light render Server Time
19 May 2024 08:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sky light render
From: LanuHum
Date: 9 Apr 2016 10:25:01
Message: <web.57090f9f87bb2a517a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:

> You should not change the "real" pov-ray camera on my pov scene.

I changed nothing.

> In fact, you should only modify the setting I describes previously.

If I want to show a cube, I don't turn the camera by 180 degrees from it.
I badly read in English, but I well see the picture. I study changes in source
code looking at the picture. But, in your case I have nothing to begin.
:))))
If you wants to show the sky, turn the camera towards the sky.