POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Surface pt. III : Re: The Surface pt. III Server Time
18 May 2024 03:43:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Surface pt. III
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 2 Apr 2016 18:05:01
Message: <web.570040d419f324a05354c4520@news.povray.org>
Cheers for the thoughts and ideas about what's going on down there! Meanwhile,
as I'm still waiting for some more detailed data from the probe sent to the
surface, I also received a quick shot from the 2nd probe that descended to the
other rocky world in this same distant solar system. Somewhat more arid
conditions in there, I'd say. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sr_surface_arid_descr.png' (1287 KB)

Preview of image 'sr_surface_arid_descr.png'
sr_surface_arid_descr.png