POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water: povray play with -1000 : Re: Water: povray play with -1000 Server Time
16 Jun 2024 15:37:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water: povray play with -1000
From: LanuHum
Date: 2 Apr 2016 06:45:00
Message: <web.56ffa1d9c8daa117a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
> Le 02/04/2016 11:54, LanuHum a écrit :
> > In the Blender it is possible to make so (look attach).
> > In Povray so it is impossible to make.
> > It is necessary to try to bend mesh before export to Povray.
> > For the static picture there are no problems. For this purpose there is a
> > 'Noise' button.
> > In case of animation - a problem.
> >

> I guess you are talking about deforming a mesh
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron#Getting_a_new_mesh_from_a_mesh
>
> It's not in official povray, but in hgpovray.
>
> Of particular interest, if I got the post right: warp & displace.
>
> I used warp to simulate the wind acting on a flag (moving the reproducible warp a
bit between each frame.
> As I was making a cycling animation, the movement was a rotation but any paths would
have do )

Thanks!
I use your version. But, I don't use exclusive options.
What works what doesn't work? There is no time to check and complain. :)))))
Because I receive similar outputs of the console

File '/tmp/Empty.pov' line 8: Parse Error: No matching } in 'texture',
 undeclared identifier 'voronoi' found instead
Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
Render failed

In attachment blender procedural texture "clouds"
But, what equivalent in Povray?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clouds.jpg' (12 KB)