POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Surface pt. III : Re: The Surface pt. III Server Time
4 May 2024 04:47:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Surface pt. III
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 30 Mar 2016 22:40:00
Message: <web.56fc8d8319f324a06e89f5aa0@news.povray.org>
But is it water ? Given the strangeness of the whole scene (the sky, the horizon
curvature, the colors) I like it as it is, it matches the whole atmosphere. It
maybe some kind of frozen hydrocarbon under low pressure and gravity
conditions... ;-)
It reminds me this superb book of pictures from Mars :
http://www.sebastiengirard.com/index.php?post%2F2015%2F06%2F29%2Fmars
Some pictures looks so unreal while they are so real !!