POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water: povray play with -1000 : Re: Water: povray play with -1000 Server Time
18 May 2024 12:53:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water: povray play with -1000
From: LanuHum
Date: 27 Mar 2016 05:05:01
Message: <web.56f7a17ec8daa117a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
> On 27-3-2016 3:00, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> > It would be very involved to create realistic animations of an ocean surface.
> >

> It is not my intention. I misinterpreted something Lanuhum wrote in an
> earlier post. It would be neat to do but way beyond my capacities.
>
> --
> Thomas

Thomas, I will look at your files, thanks!
But, I want to take methodical result.
The blender has tools for creation of waves.
Example: on the picture 3 waves.
Speed, height, width, life time, dumping is set up for each wave separately.
I hope, a script I will be able to create a large number of waves.
Now I need to add a pattern for normal. What?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sea_wip.blend.jpg' (134 KB)

Preview of image 'sea_wip.blend.jpg'