POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Furry meshes with hgpovray : Re: Furry meshes with hgpovray Server Time
17 May 2024 23:04:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Furry meshes with hgpovray
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 22 Mar 2016 17:30:00
Message: <web.56f1b825243d733539f559520@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

>    Thanks... and let me use this post to thank you for the meshrelief
> include, which I used extensively on the cave. Great work! ...just a
> shame I've not discovered it until now.

I somehow completely missed the later stages of that project - I've just been
back to check it out, great stuff. Should try the equirectangular version in a
simple browser-based viewer like Panellum for those of us not fortunate enough
to own VR gear... :)

And of course you're quite welcome for the meshrelief include, it's been very
useful to me! I believe it's also in the object collection here as well as my
old site that you linked to.

Bill