POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : scifi image : Re: scifi image Server Time
19 May 2024 15:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scifi image
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 22 Mar 2016 11:00:00
Message: <web.56f15dd67d6c0df11d4f46e80@news.povray.org>
"BayashiPascal" <Pas### [at] BayashiInJapannet> wrote:
> Very good. I love the fact that you could achieve such a result without
> light_source. Now I wish to experiment this too in the future.

Thank you!

The method is very simple. It is similar to what I did in my last images (
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.56d73e91a21f2b01ee9ab14f0%40news.povray.org%3E/
).

The source for the top right one (Primitives1.pov) contains the method, but is
less memory-intensive than the current image.

Norbert