POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : scifi image : Re: scifi image Server Time
7 May 2024 04:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scifi image
From: LanuHum
Date: 19 Mar 2016 15:10:00
Message: <web.56eda3307d6c0df17a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> "LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
>
> > Fantasy!
> > What opengl supports editing it?
>

> Lol!
>
> You mean Final Fantasy, don't you?
> I'm too old to play video games, but perhaps some unconscious influence
> appeared.
>
> The scene is only csg together with a few isosurfaces and so on - no imported
> meshes.
> I'll post the sources soon.
>

> Norbert

No. No!!! Sorry!
I about creation of a scene.
Before to render, I shall manipulate polygons, formulas.
The result displays the openGL window.
In the Blender if the number of polygons are more, than 1 000 000 brakes begin.
You have 18 million objects. One object: number of polygons = N
18 000 000 * N = oh, my god!

You don't use a preview scene?
You write the source code and you gives it to a render?