POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2 : Re: povclipse2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 12:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povclipse2
From: LanuHum
Date: 18 Mar 2016 19:55:01
Message: <web.56ec9439dfb329607a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> I have started on povclipse2.
> I have taken Wolfgang's PovClipse and ported it to eclipse/mars.
> It's early days yet in this process, but it boots up under mars.
>
> There's a lot of good code in PovClipse, I'm surprised he abandoned it. :(
> It just needs a little love to bring it from 2002 to 2016 best
> practices. (Hard coded 3rd party libs in the project root? For shame, doc.)
>
> Eine frage, bitte.
>
> He writes in perfect Java Geek English, except in one case...
>
> For brace matching, he calls {} Geschweift, and <> are Spitz.
> I want to keep that tradition, what are the proper German geek words for
> () and [] ?
>
> --
> dik

I set it in Eclipse.
Installation - Gemmora specific
Beautiful syntax highlighting, but doesn't work all this system in Linux if
display "ON". About this bug of SDL there was a separate talk here...
In Geany there is no syntax highlighting, but works faultlessly.
I use with Geany, with the black text. Flight is normal.