POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Furry meshes with hgpovray : Re: Furry meshes with hgpovray Server Time
3 May 2024 10:50:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Furry meshes with hgpovray
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Mar 2016 16:55:00
Message: <web.56eb1906243d73355e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:

> so far no work done, so the towel is still fresh :-)

I think the only thing _fresh_ here is YOU    :D    ;)

Great work, Jaime - it looks very natural and has a wonderful texture.
I think you could use your method for some interesting other textures - moss, or
the fuzz on a peach, or those plants with leaves with fine hairs covering them
(psoralea?) - certainly violets.

Thanks as always for sharing!