POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Forgeron: experiments : Re: Le Forgeron: experiments Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Forgeron: experiments
From: LanuHum
Date: 17 Mar 2016 11:30:00
Message: <web.56eacc5f1d798e7f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Interestingly.
Why this operation wasn't included into the official version?
The person worked in vain (in vain)?
These are very good tools. I saved the source code for a patch. I can use it,
but other users can't use it.
You say that you have no time, but you use time and you throw out a code in a
dustbin.
In what problem? There are more than 20 cameras which the user doesn't know.
Where proximity pattern? Where tessel, tesselate, bend, voronoi, masonry???
Now include it in the official version!!! There are no problems for this
purpose!
:) :) :)