POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation software for windows : Re: Animation software for windows Server Time
27 Apr 2024 14:42:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation software for windows
From: LanuHum
Date: 17 Mar 2016 10:45:01
Message: <web.56eac1dc65d38a4a7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 3/16/2016 7:56 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> > Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/message/%3Cweb.56e9a179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb
.5
> > 6e9a
> >>

> >> That ink is my Original Post, old chap. :-)
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>       Stephen
> >
> > I understand. I made it that questions of the Blender collected in a separate
> > subject(thread)
> >
> > :)
> >

> Ah! okay :-)
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

It is a pity that many are frightened by Blender.
It is very good tool.
I communicated with people who used 3D-max, Maya, Cinema, but, now they use the
Blender.
I can always help to master this tool.
There is in the Blender the fact that I don't know. It because I don't want to
know that to me it isn't this: skulpting, grease pencil
I am not a sculptor and not the artist.
I am not able to mold figures from clay, I am not able to draw...
I am able to use Python to increase possibilities of creation of objects.