POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LOTS of POV-Ray work! : Re: LOTS of POV-Ray work! Server Time
4 May 2024 18:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTS of POV-Ray work!
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 14 Mar 2016 18:50:00
Message: <web.56e73f2851fc751fa712dc3f0@news.povray.org>
> "Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>
> > He was/is one of the best known POV artists.
>
> I must confess, I've never run across his work before (that I know of).
> I could probably spend the next year just reading his SDL and playing with the
> code to make derivative works.
> Lots to learn in there I'm sure.

He is the master of short (mostly iterative) code to give unexpected results.

I used some of his code in my last image (curiosity) for the current TC-RTC and
my first three entries for the old IRTC.

Lots and lots to learn...

And - he published the sources. This is the reason I publish code for my images
too - whenever possible.

Norbert