POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LOTS of POV-Ray work! : Re: LOTS of POV-Ray work! Server Time
4 May 2024 21:06:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTS of POV-Ray work!
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 14 Mar 2016 18:10:01
Message: <web.56e735c651fc751fa712dc3f0@news.povray.org>
> Does anyone know this guy?
> He really went to town!   I've been clicking through his page, and it just goes
> on, and on .... and on...   :O
>
> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~nj2t-hg/ilpove.htm

This is the website of Tsutomu Higo.
He was/is one of the best known POV artists.
It's a pity his website is partly down.

For the "abstract" round of TC-RTC I collected all sources by Tsutomu Higo on my
discs and rerendered them at big size (> 400 images). They are always inspiring
and I hope we will publish something new (and will repair his website).

Norbert