POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray is so cumbersome... : Re: POV-Ray is so cumbersome... Server Time
28 May 2024 20:55:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray is so cumbersome...
From: jhu
Date: 7 Mar 2016 00:05:00
Message: <web.56dd0bbfe2a9b923194284cc0@news.povray.org>
=?UTF-8?B?SsO2cmcgJ1lhZGdhcicgQmxlaW1hbm4=?= <yazdegird@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>

> I tried Wings3D some years ago, but now I'd prefer Blender!

Blender is a great tool. After learning visual 3D modelling, I really can't go
back to writing code to model a scene. What I could see in my head didn't
translate well to Povray code. I would highly recommend continuing with visual
modelling since that appears to be more your thinking style. My only regret is
not learning how to do this earlier.