POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bread : Re: Bread Server Time
18 May 2024 06:50:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bread
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Mar 2016 10:40:00
Message: <web.56d9ab6bb239b9f9645d11b40@news.povray.org>
> On 4-3-2016 9:03, clipka wrote:
> > You Dutch have an advantage there: The stuff you folks put your butter
> > onto isn't real bread anyway :P
> >

> Do we have that in common then with the US (see above)? ;-)

We're the fattest white-majority country in the world.  (Some Pacific islands
(which import food from the USA), Caribbean islands (which used to supply sugar
to the USA), and Arab countries (which import money from the USA) have us beat
out.)  This is why we've had to take steps:

First, we cut out fat.  (We've only gotten fatter since.)

Then we cut out the sugar.  (Net result is fat people calling Michelle Obama
transgender.)

Now everyone's blaming gluten, so wheat's gotta go.  (Anyone taking bets?)