POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Import of measurement data (ASCII format) in animation : Re: Import of measurement data (ASCII format) in animation Server Time
19 May 2024 11:39:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Import of measurement data (ASCII format) in animation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Mar 2016 19:00:00
Message: <web.56d8cfb7a405651b5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
> See e.g. http://www.joshuarenglish.com/cyclopedia/patches.html

I saw that, along with some of Mr. English's posts here on the forum, but I
haven't been able to do anything meaningful with it.

I might be able to get somewhere with:
https://web.archive.org/web/20131225210855/http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/html/bezier_interpolation.html

Got some good looking stuff coded up.   Just need to be able to have the data
points be coincident with the actual patch, and then I can put together
something that draws it all together.