POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bread : Re: Bread Server Time
4 May 2024 10:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bread
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Mar 2016 09:35:00
Message: <web.56d84b05b239b9f95e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
"BayashiPascal" <Pas### [at] BayashiInJapannet> wrote:
> After cloth simulation, another element of my next image, a bread loaf. The
> crust please me enough, but I'll work a little more on the bread.
> Comments welcome.

WOW.
That's looking fantastic  :)
Add a Swiss-cheese texture to the bread to give it the usual porosity, and maybe
use some sort of isosurface or heavily distorted cubes to do the cut bread
surface to give it that jagged crumbly texture.   A few loose crumbs on the
plane would add to the realism.

Really excellent work - that must have taken a long time to code and get the
textures just right.