POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Only kind wishes to developers! : Re: Only kind wishes to developers! Server Time
18 May 2024 17:03:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only kind wishes to developers!
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 28 Feb 2016 21:25:00
Message: <web.56d3ab00f8405cba5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <jam### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Hey, wait - you work with laser cutters? Where are you located? And what
> materials can you cut with these laser cutters? I might have a need for
> some parts, maybe, in a few weeks. Starting to talk about that would
> make it possible for me to make some decisions.

Hi Sven.
I'm in (for better or for worse) the USA - New Hampshire.
We typically CUT material around 3-6mm - Baltic birch plywood, acrylic plastic,
felt, paper.
We can engrave wood, plastic, granite, glass, glazed tile, sometimes very thin
metal.

Contact me off list
creativechemist
netscape
dot-net

And we can talk about what you want.
The guy I work with ships internationally, so that ought not be a problem.

We do some 3D printing too, a home-brew printer, and a Stratasys Dimension bst
LED lighting, electronics, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, - all kind of stuff.