POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BlendPov-alternative: screenshots : BlendPov-alternative: screenshots Server Time
13 May 2024 17:01:15 EDT (-0400)
  BlendPov-alternative: screenshots
From: LanuHum
Date: 28 Feb 2016 13:45:01
Message: <web.56d33fab8302842a7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
If I have correctly understood сlipka...

> "LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
>
> LanuHum, you are clearly a very talented and dedicated developer.   While I have
> not used Blender (I downloaded it one 3 years ago, and felt like a child sitting
> in a fighter jet's cockpit...) I can see that your work has a lot of merit, and
> you always have very interesting, thought-provoking, and inspiring designs and
> accomplishments to share. :)

> Keep up the good work!   I hope that you are enjoying yourself and having fun
> with your work.  It is always good to see and makes me smile.

Thanks! :) But it is a pity what I know only Python programming language in
Blender. And, here I know not everything

> Are your plant and tree generations truly or pseudo-random, or is there some
> sort of Fibonacci based phyllotaxis embedded in the code?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllotaxis

My response to link:
Flower. 100 bicubic_patches. Default texture.
If to use image_map, pigment_pattern, UV, then it is possible to receive teeth

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'flower.blend.jpg' (260 KB)

Preview of image 'flower.blend.jpg'